12:40pm Jul 16th 19
Welcome all Legends!
Today we are excited to announce the LetsPlayLive Apex Legends Monthly Circuit #2!
Each week players will battle it out in the arena for a chance to play in the monthly apex circuit finals and a share of cash allocated to their respective division.
With feedback received regarding circuit 1 we believe its time to change up the format and establish a better way of having players play and submit scores so its convenient for both staff and players. Circuit 2 will see the implementation of our "Create Match" which has been updated to include "Battle Royale" mode which I'll go more in depth on below!
During the next 2 weeks on the 21st & 28th of July
we will be running 2 weekly competitions to establish a new format using the feedback we have received from Circuit 1, this will include a range of restrictions such as amount of games a team can play to the points in which they are scored. All changes for week 1 can be found highlighted in ORANGE
How does it work?
- Teams will queue separately online and be given 1 hour and 30 minutes to play as many games as possible in which they will submit their best 3 games in that time period
- The "Create Match" feature has been added, teams will need to ready up within an hour of start time in which they will be added to a lobby (on site) only teams in that lobby will be eligible to play that week.
- All teams must have 1 person streaming at all times, VOD must be saved.
- 4 Weeks of games (with a monthly final for the Top X teams)
- Match days are on Sunday every week of the season. Each week, you may only play on the Sunday.
- Teams will be assigned a code @ 2pm AEST on every Sunday of the Circuit
- Upon being assigned a match code, it will be valid for the next 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Teams will no longer have the option to reschedule times, if you miss out on the week then that's it.
- In the time frame you play as many matches as you possibly can and take a screenshot of each game's results with your team's code written in the in-game chat, you then submit your best 3 games from the day.
An example is below:
All teams in Open and Amateur must have at least 1 player streaming their team's matches for the time given.
- You then upload these screenshots to LetsPlayLive and you will be accredited points based on what is shown in the screenshot.
This is to verify the screenshots you are using as being legitimate and to uphold the integrity of the competition.
To be clear, as there are 4 weeks in this circuit season, you will be assigned 1 code a week for a total of 4 codes. If your team cannot make it for one week on either match night, you will have an extra code for future weeks to use when you wish (by playing in two nights in another week).
Teams will earn points based on the following criteria:
1st place = +10 points
2nd place = +5 points
3rd place = +3 points
4th place = +2 points
Kills = +1 point
Key dates for regular circuit:
August Weekly Registration Close for Amateur: 28 July
August Weekly #1:
August Weekly #2:
August Weekly #3:
August Finals: 25 August
Break Week: 1 September
September Weekly Registration Close for Amateur: 31 August
September Weekly #1:
September Weekly #2:
September Weekly #3:
September Finals: 29 September
*All games played from 2PM AEST - 4PM AEST on Sunday
Amateur will be making a debut, but a minimum of 8 teams is needed for it to run.
Players are required to have a subscription which can be found at https://letsplay.live/subscription/.
The prize pool for this upcoming circuit can be found below. The Top 4 from Circuit 1 will be invited, additionally the best preforming teams in the 2 week break period will be invited!
1st - $300
2nd - $200
3rd - $100
Total = $600
Open: Free Month Sub for Top 3 teams
: $600 + Subscriptions
Please be aware that if we receive a large amount of sign ups, the prize pools will increase and more divisions will open, this is only a bare minimum.
As PC, PS4 and XBOX will be together you can sign up in the ladders here:
On behalf of the entire LPL Admin Team, we would like to wish every team competing the best of luck for the next coming weeks. For any questions, do not hesitate to ask by either posting in here, contacting an admin via Support Ticket
Alternatively, you can join the community Discord channel!
LPL Admin Team