Brand & Media Usage
LetsPlay.Live (LPL) are passionate about hosting esports tournaments for players to compete in and broadcasting esports tournaments for our fans to watch and engage with.
We love when creatives within the esports community use our broadcast content to make awesome highlights, montages and showcases. Therefore, we have created this page so you can create content safely and within LPL’s guidelines.
What can I do?
On the condition that the guidelines below (“Guidelines”) are followed appropriately, LPL grants you a limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, terminable by notice, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, license within New Zealand and Australia only to use and display LPL content, strictly for personal and non-commercial use.
We reserve the right to revoke this limited-use license at any time by notice to you and for any reason without liability to you and the right to update this page at any time.
What content can I use?
These guidelines apply to all broadcast content published and owned by LPL.
What are the guidelines?
For creatives to continue creating within guidelines, they must adhere to the following:
1) Use of content must be in accordance with the LPL Terms of Service.
2) Use of raw footage is prohibited and may not be requested.
3) All LPL content published must:
- Follow the LPL Brand Guidelines - these can be downloaded here.
- Have a visible LPL watermark - these can be downloaded here.
- Include credit to the original source (LPL).
- Contain 60 seconds or less (in duration) of LPL broadcast content.
You may restream LPL content (e.g Watch Party) onto your channel if:
- You agree to provide LPL viewer statistics from your stream, and send these to [email protected] as soon as possible after your restreaming event has ended.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of LPL, and the terms and conditions of your platform of choice. In particular, you must not feature shout casting, dialogue or on screen text during your restreaming event that may be considered derogatory, discriminatory or threatening to any group, including racist, sexist, homophobic or religious hate speech.
Restreaming your own point of view to your channel is allowed if you are participating in any LPL match that is not being broadcast by LPL. If the LPL match is being broadcast by LPL, you must not restream your own point of view.
It is your responsibility to ensure:
- you are following the terms and guidelines of your chosen streaming platform;
- you are abiding by the community guidelines of your chosen game, as well as ensure you have enabled an appropriate stream delay to your stream.
If you are unsure at any point, please reach out to an LPL Administrator or contact LPL at [email protected]
Breaching any of the above terms and conditions will be a breach of the Guidelines and could lead to:
- termination of your licence to use LPL content; and/or
- sanctions or bans by LPL, the relevant publisher and/or integrity watchdogs.
If you would like to receive a Direct Feed of our stream onto your channel, you can enquire at [email protected]
What if my content doesn’t follow the guidelines?
If your content doesn’t follow the guidelines above and/or you want to publish commercialised content, please fill out this form
and send to [email protected]
, providing as much detail as possible. We will then assess your application and come back to you as soon as possible on publication.
Thank you, and please tag us when your content has been published. We’d love to see it!